REFORM is now accepting grant applications for our 2023 National Community Partnership Grant program.
REFORM seeks proposals from non-profit organizations that provide solutions or services for people impacted by the justice system. We are also open to working with organizations new to criminal justice issues but willing to creatively engage their membership base and networks in campaigns to improve probation and parole.
Only organizations who serve populations in the following states are eligible to apply: Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, California, New York, Virginia, Georgia, Iowa, Florida, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania.
Do you meet the criteria? Apply before March 24.
Need more information? We will be hosting an online information session Wednesday, March 8 2023, at 3:00pm Pacific Standard Time. This session will be recorded for those unable to attend live.
With more than four million Americans on either probation or parole in this country, communities across the country are deeply affected by our supervision system. We believe that the solutions are found at the community level too. Please apply by March 24th and join our growing network of partners.
- February 27, 2023: RFP released to organizations.
- February 27 – March 17, 2023 : Requests for Information (RFI) may be submitted. Requests for Information (RFI) may be submitted via the zoomgrants link ONLY. RFI’s submitted after 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on March 17, 2023 will not receive a response.
- March 8, 2023, 3:00pm Pacific Standard Time: Live Informational Session – will record to send to all applicants if unable to attend.
- March 24, 2023, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time: Deadline for Proposals. Proposals must be timely received electronically via Zoom Grants and include all information requested.
- March 18 – March 31, 2023: Evaluation of Proposals. REFORM reserves the right to contact individual proposers to request revised proposals or more information.
- April 3, 2023: REFORM notifies each organization by e-mail whether its proposal was selected.
- April 10 – 21, 2023: Onboarding Training/Webinar
Want more information? You can find full details, eligibility criteria and more in our RFP here.